What Marketing Tactics You Should Be Implementing In 2018 What Marketing Tactics You Should Be Implementing In 2018

3 comments / Posted on by Steven Rivera

What Marketing Tactics You Should Be Implementing In 2018

Marketing is the most important part of a business. Without marketing, your target audience won't know what you're up to or if you even exist. When it comes to the real estate industry it is imperative to be implementing both internet and direct marketing. A correct balance of the two will increase your audience and create great value for your business and customers.

Direct Mail

Having a direct mailing list is extremely important. This will allow you to reach potential clients and customers right at their home. The first thing to think about is what you are going to send them. Postcards and letters are the most effective. Make sure to design your postcard to appeal to the specific person you are trying to target. Next, you need to make sure to set up a few waves of mail that will go out. most likely people won't call you off of one postcard but when they see that you reach out a couple of times they will be more inclined to call and see what you have to say. Also, if you are confident in your lists then you know there is some interest before you send it. 

Bandit Signs

A basic bandit sign can go a long way. People are always driving around, especially on Long Island and if they see a sign that says "we buy houses" and they have a house for sale then they are most likely going to call. Before putting bandit signs in your area make sure to be aware of all laws regarding so. You do not want to get fined for putting a sign where you are not supposed to do so.

Pro-Tip: if you want to take some time to write the phone numbers out yourself you can save about 50%.

E-Mail

You should be constantly growing your e-mail list and reaching out to them. E-mail is one of the cheapest and most effective ways to market to potential customers and clients. Most people check their e-mail at least once a day so you know that people are going to see it. When sending out e-mail blasts the biggest mistake people make is spending too much time on the content of the e-mail. You can have the greatest e-mail ever but if it does not get opened then it is ineffective. You need to focus most of your concentration on the subject line. The subject line is where the person makes the decision if they want to read your e-mail or not. Focus 85% of time on the subject line and the remaining 15% writing the actual e-mail

Social Media

You should be posting every day on social media. This shows that you are active in your business and keeps you relevant in your target audiences minds. Post a variety of things like motivation, what your business is doing, a promo, or just something funny once in a while. It is important to keep your audience interested and looking for more. You should also be running ads on Facebook and Instagram to drive new traffic to your pages. Along with the content, you are putting out make sure to engage with your audience and other professionals in your industry. If people engage with you on social media make sure to engage back. It is called SOCIAL media for a reason you are meant to be social on it. You never know what a simple message, comment, or show of appreciation can do. A simple interaction can lead to something great. 

Check us out on INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK

These are the basic foundations of the marketing tactics that you should be implementing in 2018. having a wide variety of marketing tactics is especially important in the real estate industry. 

 

Marketing is the most important part of a business. Without marketing, your target audience won't know what you're up to or if you even exist. When it comes to the real estate industry it is imperative to be implementing both internet and direct marketing. A correct balance of the two will increase your audience and create great value for your business and customers.

Direct Mail

Having a direct mailing list is extremely important. This will allow you to reach potential clients and customers right at their home. The first thing to think about is what you are going to send them. Postcards and letters are the most effective. Make sure to design your postcard to appeal to the specific person you are trying to target. Next, you need to make sure to set up a few waves of mail that will go out. most likely people won't call you off of one postcard but when they see that you reach out a couple of times they will be more inclined to call and see what you have to say. Also, if you are confident in your lists then you know there is some interest before you send it. 

Bandit Signs

A basic bandit sign can go a long way. People are always driving around, especially on Long Island and if they see a sign that says "we buy houses" and they have a house for sale then they are most likely going to call. Before putting bandit signs in your area make sure to be aware of all laws regarding so. You do not want to get fined for putting a sign where you are not supposed to do so.

Pro-Tip: if you want to take some time to write the phone numbers out yourself you can save about 50%.

E-Mail

You should be constantly growing your e-mail list and reaching out to them. E-mail is one of the cheapest and most effective ways to market to potential customers and clients. Most people check their e-mail at least once a day so you know that people are going to see it. When sending out e-mail blasts the biggest mistake people make is spending too much time on the content of the e-mail. You can have the greatest e-mail ever but if it does not get opened then it is ineffective. You need to focus most of your concentration on the subject line. The subject line is where the person makes the decision if they want to read your e-mail or not. Focus 85% of time on the subject line and the remaining 15% writing the actual e-mail

Social Media

You should be posting every day on social media. This shows that you are active in your business and keeps you relevant in your target audiences minds. Post a variety of things like motivation, what your business is doing, a promo, or just something funny once in a while. It is important to keep your audience interested and looking for more. You should also be running ads on Facebook and Instagram to drive new traffic to your pages. Along with the content, you are putting out make sure to engage with your audience and other professionals in your industry. If people engage with you on social media make sure to engage back. It is called SOCIAL media for a reason you are meant to be social on it. You never know what a simple message, comment, or show of appreciation can do. A simple interaction can lead to something great. 

Check us out on INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK

These are the basic foundations of the marketing tactics that you should be implementing in 2018. having a wide variety of marketing tactics is especially important in the real estate industry. 

 

3 comments

  • Posted on by Jorge

    Very informative articles! Thank you!

  • Posted on by Wayne

    Thanks for the invite. very informative and lots of helpfully info. looking forward to crushing in 2018 !

  • Posted on by Claudia

    Great info. We are just getting going and excited to Crush It in 2018. Can’t wait to get our website and blog going also.

Leave a comment

All blog comments are checked prior to publishing